Bake a batch of these easy and irresistible coconut cookies without using any coconut!
A perfect partner to a cup of tea or coffee, you can whip them up in no time.
- Hesthetic Coconut Oil – 1/2 cup
- Flour – 1 1/4 cup
- Castor Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Brown Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Baking Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Baking Soda – 1/4 tsp
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- 1 Baking Tray
- Wire Whisk or Electric beater
- Some Baking / Parchment Paper
- Preheat the oven at 180°C degrees.
- Use a sieve and add flour, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.
- In another bowl add Hesthetic Coconut Oil, castor sugar and brown sugar and beat until the sugar and oil blend completely.
- Gradually, add the flour mixture to the oil mixture and knead it with milk.
- Shape the dough in 16 cookies and flatten it slightly.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and arrange the cookies on the tray (keep a distance of 1 inch between two cookies)
- Bake for about 12 – 15 minutes at 180°C degrees.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack for at least 15 minutes.
Leave a comment