Auspicious days call for sweet treats!
- 2/2 Cup of desiccated Coconut (to coat and cook)
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- 1 tbsp Hesthetic Coconut Oil
- A pinch of Cardamom Powder
- 2 tbsp dry rose petals
- 2 tbsp cashews chopped
- 2 tbsp almonds chopped
- 2 tbsp pistachios chopped
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp jaggery powder
- In a pan, add 1 tbsp of Hesthetic Coconut Oil, desiccated coconut, condensed milk, and mix it well.
- Let it cook on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add Cardamom powder and cook for another 5-7 minutes on medium flame till the mixture becomes doughy.
- Transfer it to a plate and let it cool for 15 minutes.
- In another pan, heat 1 tsp of Hesthetic Coconut Oil and sauté the dry rose petals for 10 seconds.
- Now add all the dry fruits and white sesame seeds.
- When it starts getting fragrant (make sure the dry fruits don't turn golden) add the jaggery powder and let it melt and coat the nuts.
- Take out from the pan and transfer to a plate and let it cool.
- Now roll the coconut mixture in balls and stuff the stuffing inside it and shape it into laddus.
- Coat the laddu with desiccated coconut.
Storage: These laddoos can be stored in the fridge in an air-tight container for 15 days.
Recipe curated by Shaiby Agrawal for Hesthetic
Leave a comment