Easy and flavorful Vegan Chickpea Patties. Slightly crispy on the outside and tender and moist on the inside. Serve with a creamy home made mustard aioli.
For the patty
- 150g Canned Chickpea drained, well-rinsed and mashed (save some aquafaba for the aioli)
- 4 pcs Whole Wheat Burger Bun
- 1 Small Onion
- Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Hesthetic Yellow Mustard Oil
- 3 tbsp. of aquafaba
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. dried mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup Hesthetic Yellow Mustard Oil
- After draining and rinsing the chickpeas, place them in a bowl and mash them with a fork or pulse a few times with an immersion blender.
- Add all the other ingredients to the bowl and use your hands to mix very well.
- Form into 2 patties.
- Cook on the BBQ around 400 F for approximately 10 minutes on each side or fry in a pan with some Hesthetic Black Mustard Oil for 3-5 minutes per side.